Area Woman Shocked by Quality Latte (Readers Shocked by Clarity of Her Uvula)

A public thank you goes out to the Tassavas for telling me about Intelligentsia coffee shop. I had a cancellation today so I left the office and drove over there to do some work on my laptop. The latte was excellent and the setting was great - a welcome break from Starbucks. They didn't even try to tell me what kind of music I should be listening to with those racks next to the register. How refreshing!
I will surely go back; it may be a couple miles away but well worth the trip. I know where I'll be buying my coffee beans next time around.
2 Comments:
I'm tellin' ya! Fantastic! Right?!
The coffee's good, the beans are better, and the people-watching is the best. I'd give my sleepy left hand for a cup of their dark roast junk right about now.
(Nice uvula, too.)
Post a Comment
<< Home