Saturday, July 15, 2006

Millennium Park






Wow, I could tell from the pictures that Millennium Park was cool, but I didn't realize just how cool until we went down there this morning on the el. We had a great time playing in the fountains (it was a very hot morning!), and I was pretty mesmerized by the faces on those screens, especially when one smiled or blinked. Awesome. We also appreciated "the bean" - the wacky, distorted photo of Baxter and me is our reflection in the bean. The reflection of Chicago's skyline in it is really amazing! (Note: you can click on these photos to see them enlarged!)

Our first el ride was also a blast, the kids loved it. I wish it was something I could do alone with them during the week, but there's no way to get big ole Lyle and his stroller up all those stairs on my own. (Our stop isn't handicapped accessible, so there's no elevator.) Rats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home