DadTube
Hey! This is Show Me Another City's 100th post!
As most of you already know, my father is undergoing treatment for cancer of the esophagus. In fact, today begins his 5.5 week radiation/chemotherapy treatment course. He has created a beautiful blog about this experience that includes updates on treatment. My family welcomes your positive thoughts, prayers, and good vibes during this challenging time.
I have been compiling video clips of the boys so that I can post short videos on YouTube; that way, my Dad has something amusing to watch after his long treatments on Mondays. When they don't involve nude boys in the bathtub, I'll post the YouTube links on the blog for your entertainment. This is my first attempt - it's about 5 minutes long. It's dark at first because we're just finishing our dinner by candlelight (as we do every night) but it brightens up soon, so hang in there.
Which is exactly what I would like to say to my Dad - it's dark at first but it'll brighten up soon - hang in there, Dad.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home