Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday, Monday

Well, the iMovie gods have not been my friends this week. Try as I might, I have not successfully uploaded some new video clips to my computer in order to create this week's YouTube video for my Dad. I'll keep trying! Speaking of my creative genius (we were, weren't we?), Baxter got really excited when we told him about the Oscars last night: "Wow, Mommy, you make movies and put them on the internet! Maybe you'll win one!" I waited and waited, but just never heard my name called. Strange, that. Maybe they haven't seen Lyle singing "Skip to Ma You" yet.

And while we're on the subject of my Dad, he has written a beautiful new post on his blog, a tribute to his marriage with my Mom. It's lovely and worth checking out. We should all be so happy 44 years later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home