Nothing Says Fall Like -- Snow??



I can hear the laughter from here. Howling, actually, from friends and family on the West Coast. I know this is really unusual in mid-October, but let's face it - it's part of that unpredictable weather I claimed to love. And actually, the snow has been really exciting and fun to watch, and makes the sudden cold temperatures easier to accept. I'm also really appreciative of the good insulation that Chicago homes have; as you may recall, that was a bit of a problem in San Francisco. It may be 30 degrees outside, but somehow it's still 65 inside without any heat on.
I can't imagine how hard Baxter's teacher has had to work this morning to keep her California native in his seat.
3 Comments:
Two words for the Left Coasters: "Earth Quake."
You can shovel blizzards.
Fall?!? Did "they" tell you you'd be getting Fall around here?? Hhhmmm... "they" probably said something about Spring, too. Ha!
Oh, my God! You just took my favorite season away from me! What kind of sister-in-law are you?! And anyway, OMA PROMISED!!! I heard it was ALL ABOUT OCTOBER!!
Post a Comment
<< Home