Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Cousins Rule

You know, it's true that you can't choose your family. But let me tell you, if I could have chosen cousins, I'd still choose mine. Take these two, for example:



Dana -

All the way from Vienna, Dana gave me mad props this week for my techno-savvy ways. I find this hilariously funny. He has made a request: "start referring to yourself as 'TSB' on the blog from now on." What is TSB, you might ask? "Techno-Savvy Bitch". Dana gets huge credit for being one of the funniest people I've ever met.




Sarahjane -

In addition to being extremely funny, smart, and kind, Sarahjane made a very good decision last week. She accepted John Stafford's marriage proposal! Congratulations to SJ and John - and John? If I'd had a choice in a cousin-in-law, I would've chosen you, too!

You could try, but you couldn't even dislike all these people for being so good-looking.

(Dana, I lifted a couple shots off your flickr account. Thanks. xo, TSB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home