Comment ça va?
Hey! Turns out some of our readers have been leaving comments! We have to apologize for the fact that we have just seen them tonight for the very first time.
You see, we turned off the comment option to avoid the horrendous comment spam we initially got on Baxtergarten (jeepers crowbar, could there be unread comments there, too?). But what we didn't know was that readers could still actually leave comments, they were just in a file waiting for us to "moderate" them. Well, there was nothing to moderate, so they are now posted. Feel free to leave comments, we'll be sure they are read from now on. (A-hem.)
4 Comments:
Testing... Testing... 1, 2, 3. Is this a hot mike?
(Just a little Chicagoland humor for you. And a test to see if you're really going to check your comments!)
I don't get the Chicagoland humor bit here, but I am going to check comments! I'm only 50% lame.
Tom Hanks said that in a "Wayne's World" skit on SNL, back in the day, and Wayne's World was set in suburban Chicago. I'm not one for the pop-culture reference, but I find in you someone who's even less for them!
Umm...if it's not a line from "Waiting for Guffman", you'll find it's lost on me!
Post a Comment
<< Home