Merry Christmas
You wouldn't have known by looking at these boys this morning that two nights ago we had one wheezing and the other vomiting. But - and this thows Sadler family tradition to the wind - they were both fully recovered by Christmas Eve. That's gotta be some good Gordon blood working in their favor; Sadlers are not healthy on Christmas, as a rule.
Santa came and all I can say is, he must've been hauling a tractor-trailer behind him this year. I'm not sure how it happened, but the boys had a lot to be excited about this morning. Let's all be grateful for that big playroom in the new house.
I suppose we felt that there was much to celebrate this year: a successful and relatively painless move from San Francisco to Chicago, followed by months of settling in and creating a life here. Matt and I can hardly believe that we've only been here 5 months and yet are looking at closing on a house of our own on February 1st.
We'll have our inspection tomorrow and then are off to the Bay Area on Wednesday for the next 10 days. May this visit bring less disorientation for me than that last one!
We hope all of our friends and family are having a healthy and peaceful holiday season.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home